Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Rochester, NY
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the career for you!
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, to provide excellent customer service.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based process to educate customers about insurance options and help them make the decisions they feel are best for them.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- 401K with employer match
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Able to learn computer functions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Compensation $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none